JBKnowledge Speaking & Exhibiting at 2017 CONEXPO-CON/AGG
Are you attending the 2017 CONEXPO-CON/AGG in Las Vegas?
JBKnowledge is ready to “Imagine What’s Next” March 7-11th! We will be exhibiting our products, SmartInsight, SmartBid and SmartCompliance all week, along with STACK Construction Technologies, in South Hall #2 at booth #S65329. We understand that the conference can get a bit chaotic due to its size, so make sure you click here to view the interactive floor plan and get a jump start on planning your construction tech experience. Take a look at our event details below and let us know if you’ll be attending. We hope to see you there and look forward to geeking out on all things construction! #ConstructionStartsHere
What Will Be Showcased?
SmartBid, a web-based and mobile construction bid management software for commercial contractors, helps thousands of builders around the world seamlessly collaborate with subcontractors on build projects. Through SmartBid’s integration with STACK, users can enjoy quick plan file viewing and integrated access to real-time, collaborative takeoff and estimating capabilities. Click here to learn more about the integration and schedule a live demo at the booth during CONEXPO-CON/AGG here.
SmartInsight is the fastest growing online construction network for subcontractors to find projects, get visibility, make connections and get scored. SmartInsight is directly integrated with STACK Construction Technologies for project document estimating and takeoff. Claim your free profile today!
What Can I Win?
- SmartBid annual subscription + STACK Takeoff subscription for $2,995 (20% discount)
- Member pricing ($100-$400 off) on five Marsh SubSecure Comprehensive and COVReport Complete risk reports for all with a SmartInsight profile & who purchase a STACK subscription & visit our booth
- Free Marsh SubSecure & COVReport Complete ($1,098 value) for a limited number of SmartInsight users who also purchase a STACK subscription
- Awesome tech giveaways
Yes. The dynamic JBKnowledge consulting and professional speaking team, dedicated to sharing decades of construction technology experience, research and innovation, will be presenting multiple times during CONEXPO-CON/AGG. The ConTechTrio, which includes our CEO, James Benham, BIM/VDC Specialist, Josh Bone and “ConAppGuru”, Rob McKinney, will be conducting live interviews on their podcast at AEM Booth #GL20401 as well as presenting in the Tech Experience. Be sure to check them out from 2:45-3:05pm on Thursday, March 9th and 9:30am-9:50am on Saturday, March 11th and stay tuned for more details!
Want to Learn More? (Of Course You Do!)
- Visit JBKnowledge.com/vegas to enter to win tech giveaways #WINNING
- Make sure you follow @SmartInsight, @JBKnowledge and @ConTechTrio on Twitter to stay up to date!