The 2017 Construction Technology Report isn’t just for IT Departments
JBKnowledge painstakingly collects, complies, and analyzes the data from our annual ConTech Survey to compose an accurate portrayal of the spending habits and tech trends of the construction industry. While it’s easy to see the appeal of the ConTech Report for IT professionals, the job titles of ConTech Survey respondents include a wide range of job titles from Estimating to Equipment Management.
As the downloads of the 2017 ConTech Report roll in, we’ve noticed a trend – executives are taking a special interest in the ConTech Report!
Why the ConTech Report Matters to Construction Industry Executives
The 2017 Construction Technology Report dives deep into the IT budgets and technology trends other companies are experimenting with. The data provides invaluable insights for benchmarking the habits and forecasting the future of the construction industry.
CEO’s, CIO’s, and CFO’s and other C-suite executives are realizing the inherent value in having a tool to explore how the competition is investing in technology.
Insights Executives Can Look for in The ConTech Report
While the 2017 Construction Technology Report boasts a wealth of knowledge for executives within the construction industry, we’ve handpicked a few highlights:
- What percentage of Annual Sales Volume are companies spending on IT? – page 15
- How do companies choose the size of their IT staff? – page 21
- Are more companies securing cloud data in 2017? – page 25
- What percentage of employees are trained on data security policies? – page 27
- How important is mobile data to builders? – page 29
- Is it time to update those spreadsheets and software? – page 35
- What accounting software are construction companies using? – page 42
- What are the biggest challenges facing BIM? – page 55
- What prevents companies from trying new technology? – page 58
- What emerging tech are companies trying? – page 64
Download your copy of the ConTech Report to learn the answers to these questions and more!